Our Privacy Statement
We attach great importance to customer privacy. Therefore, we will only collect and use your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
1) Collect data from you when necessary or relevant to the transaction.
2) Your data will not be retained until required by law or related to the purpose of collection.
You can browse our website without providing personal information. When you browse our website without login, you will browse anonymously, and we can't identify you.
Personal Data Collection
We do not sell, share or sell personal data collected online to third parties. Personal data collected online are disclosed only within the company group for internal use. When establishing our account, we will collect basic personal data from you, including:
2) Delivery address
3) E-mail address
4) Contact number
5) Date of birth
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
1) Delivery of the goods you purchased in our company
2) Update information on goods delivery status and customer support
3) Provide you with data on commodities.
4) Processing your orders or providing services and information according to your requirements or through our website
In addition, we will use the data you provide to manage your account; verify and conduct your online payment transactions; review the data downloaded from our website; identify the web browser; conduct a survey of website users; and send information about goods or services that we think are suitable for you when you indicate that you do not refuse to receive information.
We may give your name and address to a third party (e.g. a courier company or a supplier) to facilitate delivery.
Note: Express companies have the right to require you to fill in the ID number, in order to provide internal customs inspection and verification for the convenience of arranging exports.
We may keep your order data, but for security reasons, we cannot retrieve it directly. You can log in to your account, access order data, and query individual order data. You can also manage personal addresses, bank data and subscribed e-newspapers. It is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and not to allow unauthorized third parties to obtain such data. We will not be responsible for any improper use of passwords.
Personal Data Security
We ensure that all collected data are kept in safety and confidentiality. We will protect your personal data in the following ways:
1) Restriction of access to personal data
2) Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized access to computer data
3) We will destroy your personal data in a safe way when the data is not retained for the purpose of recording green.
We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer Secret Technology (SSL) to process your financial data. 128-bit secure socket layer security technology needs at least one trillion years to crack, and is the industry standard security measures.
Personal Data Disclosure
We will not share your personal data with other organizations except the related companies that provide delivery services on our website and related third parties.
In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal data, for example, if there is reason to believe that disclosure of personal data can help prevent life or health from being threatened, or for law enforcement purposes.
If you think we have violated the privacy regulations, please contact us.
Computer Data Collection
When you browse our website, our server will automatically record the data transmitted by your browser. Data include:
- Your computer IP address
- Browser Category
- Browse the pages we visited before our website
- Pages Browsed in Our Website
- Time spent on the above pages, products and data searched on our website, access time and date, and other statistical data.
The data collected will be used for analysis and evaluation to help improve the website and the services and products we provide. These data will not be used with other personal data.
Privacy Statement Change
We reserve the right to modify and change privacy statements at any time.
Complaints about violations of privacy regulations
If you have any complaints about the way we handle customers'privacy or complaints, please email us.